Man, those Seahawks.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, those Seahawks....

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Whoever agreed with me in the offseason about those Seahawks, so far we were right on the money. I know they destroyed a pretty crappy team but when you can hold any team to 0 points in the NFL, is still amazes me.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Whoever agreed with me in the offseason about those Seahawks, so far we were right on the money. I know they destroyed a pretty crappy team but when you can hold any team to 0 points in the NFL, is still amazes me.

I for one knew by the end of last season that the Seahawks had a real good chance of performing well this season. It started last year when I picked up Matt Hasselbeck for my fantasy football team late in the season. He scored the highest points of anyone on my team for 3 weeks straight. I'd figure I should get him for this season, so I did!

Originally posted by M-REAL

I know I was one of the believers. I believe I had them going 12-4 in that predictions thread we had on the main page.

I'm starting to think that 13-3 might be more likely. :eek:

Undefeated so far and they got my pick for D-39's thread too.

if you look at my profile i have them being NFC Champs. I have D Jackson, Hasslebeck and Seattle's defense in my fantasy and they are kicking arse. Though the hometeam Vikes are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom