Mando: Source: Misi and Wheeler OUT vs Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: Source: Misi and Wheeler OUT vs Buffalo

the question becomes whether or not Tripp can play. If he can't I wouldn't be shocked to see somebody promoted from the PS for the game.

Tripp is not going to be able to play either. Hasn't practiced all week and read somewhere he is basically been declared out.

So who are our backups this week? What happens if Jenkins, Freeny, or Trusnik gets hurt? Assuming McCain isn't playing. Who fills in? Kelvin Sheppard? Bills fans are praying he gets a lot of action.

Wheeler is so powerful he always try to tackle with his mind.

So who are our backups this week? What happens if Jenkins, Freeny, or Trusnik gets hurt? Assuming McCain isn't playing. Who fills in? Kelvin Sheppard? Bills fans are praying he gets a lot of action.

Bills fans are also praying their wives can make it through the front door....

Our starting LBs are who?? Trusnick ,McCain and Jenkins?

I would start that and would be happy.

i wasn't expecting misi to be recovered from his ankle, or wheeler to be running around out there with that cast on his hand, so no surprises. jelani - trusnick - freeny and (hopefully) mccain, come on down!

I think the new guy Shepard will get a lot of the snaps. He has more NFL experience than anyone else we have that is healthy.

My fear is 1 of these guys go down and we are so screwed. Its a tough situation for Sheppard to be thrown into.

It reminds me a lot of what happened to our secondary vs New England last yr. You know, when Michael Thomas saved the day. Will Sheppard have a Michael Thomas moment?

I'm sup

Is Jordan Tripp out too?

Yes, with a "chest injury". Not sure what that means, but with it keeping him out multiple weeks when the Dolphins need him most, sounds super painful.

Good news is McCain will indeed be available Sunday, so the load won't entirely be on our new free agent.

This situation is scary though. I'm quite certain Buffalo will spend the entire game testing these LBs with passes down the middle to speedsters like Spiller.

Our offense better come prepared to win in a shootout.

I assume starting squad is Jenkins, Trusnik, Freeny.

Bench: McClain if healthy, Kelvin Sheppard.

We will see A LOT, and I mean A LOT, of 5-2 packages. Which I guess is also good since Bills run game is all they have.

Stack the box, shut down the run, force EJ to win the game for the Bills.

I would sign Burnett for the remainder of the season. I like our young guys, but we are beyond thin at LB.

Got to get ahead early in this game and force the Bills to throw.

Back
Top Bottom