manning is on FIRE !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

manning is on FIRE !!!!

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
P. Manning 18/22 296 5 0

colts 41:13 absolutely hammering the saints, harrison 6 catches for 158 yards and 3 TD , yes he is on my fantasy team.......:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
make that 6 TD passes for manning, wow he has a chance for 7 with the whole 4th quarter left

He is on fire...but this belongs in the General NFL Forum.

I have Manning on both of my fantasy teams but sat him for Marc Bulger against Arizona. Nevertheless both teams won.

I wish we had New Orleans on our schedule instead of Indianapolis.

Indy/Miami should be a great game.. but we seem to have their number... and Peyton's number as well!

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Indy/Miami should be a great game.. but we seem to have their number... and Peyton's number as well!

Yeah! Lately the Dolphins have been good at controlling Manning, and also James, and Harrison. I see no difference once again, even though the Colts seemed to have a decent defense, at least tonight.

Manning did all that without the threat of Edge running the ball. I think it is safe to say that anyone who had him in fantasy football won this week.

Yeah no kidding, I would have lost money on this game. I would have put money down on the Saints to do something with Edge being out. Oy vey am I glad I swallowed that bet.

Back
Top Bottom