Manning Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning Poll

Will Manning hold up the Chargers jersey if he drafted by them with the 1st pick?

• Yes. He's a class act.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No. He will disrespect the chargers and nfl.

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
phunwin said:
Hey, Andrew Jackson said, "one man with courage is a majority." Of course, he slaughtered Indians by the thousand and attacked British-held New Orleans 3 weeks after the War of 1812 was over, but never mind that... :lol:

But you have to remember ... caue of the bad communications he didnt know the war was over yet.

phunwin said:
Hey, Andrew Jackson said, "one man with courage is a majority." Of course, he slaughtered Indians by the thousand and attacked British-held New Orleans 3 weeks after the War of 1812 was over, but never mind that... :lol:

But, I'm in the minority with you, PhinKev. The way I see it, Archie and Eli had a legitimate beef with the direction of the Chargers' organization. Rather than work those concerns out privately (which they could have) and show Eli that there is a direction for the team, they chose to leak it to make the Mannings look like jerks. Never mind that it was a poor negotiating tactic (the Chargers may as well have taken out an ad in the SD Union Tribune that said "WILL TRADE #1 PICK") that reduced their leverage, they make a clusterfudge out of a situation that could have been easily resolved.

We win! :roflmao:

The really funny thing would be if the Chargers draft him fight with him all offseason, sign him and he turns out to be Ryan Leaf while Rivers makes the probowl.

I think the Chargers may have forced themselves into a bad spot because that can't pass on Eli now and look like they gave in.

This has to be the most suspence we have had for a first pick in years.

Back
Top Bottom