Manny Lawson Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Lawson Interview

Those numbers just vaulted Manny from a late first to mid second round pick to a top 15 pick...err top 16 pick.

Thanks for the article! Very nice! He met with the Dolphins at the Senior bowl and models himself after Jason Taylor!

Geforce said:
Those numbers just vaulted Manny from a late first to mid second round pick to a top 15 pick...err top 16 pick.

did you notice that he hastn' talked to miami. 10 bucks says this is how saban does it. the ones he doesnt tlak to are the ones he is interested in! i hope so at least! well we can study this, idd he talk to any of the guys we drafted last year or no?

SR 7 said:
did you notice that he hastn' talked to miami. 10 bucks says this is how saban does it. the ones he doesnt tlak to are the ones he is interested in! i hope so at least! well we can study this, idd he talk to any of the guys we drafted last year or no?
He didn't talk to them. He doesn't let it be known who he is getting till he gets them.

TAK said:
He didn't talk to them. He doesn't let it be known who he is getting till he gets them.

if he didnt tlak to uor guys then i guess we konw how to figure out the players he wants. Lawson can be our guy and ild love that! yowzers! what a replacement for JT when he retires! see, this way when he retires we have another oen to take his place and not wait until he rretires then 5 yrs later say ooo snapp we dont have a playmakers on D lets find one like we did iwht marino. hopefully we can find a ZT next.

Yup, I think Manny just being Manny, just vaulted himself into the top 12.

SR 7 said:

As much as Saban is into the character of his players, I can guarantee he wouldn't draft someone without talking to them.

just a quick question with how well Manny lawson did yesterday does that vault Chad Greenway our way if we want him?

PhinSoldia said:
just a quick question with how well Manny lawson did yesterday does that vault Chad Greenway our way if we want him?

Very possible

I like this kid a lot, Im hoping that the phins spend the 1st on a defensive player my wishlist (in the 1st whoever is available in order):

Huff s/cb
M Lawson lb/de
J Williams cb
B Bunkley dt
C Greenway lb

SR 7 said:
He didn't meet with them at the Combine but he did meet with them at the Senior Bowl.

PhinSoldia said:
It is very possible Greenway will be there at 16. He plays a lot like Zack Thomas, faster than he times.

why did they specifically ask if he spoke to the Dolphins?

Back
Top Bottom