Manny Lawson Interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Lawson Interview

weisdolphins said:
why did they specifically ask if he spoke to the Dolphins?
because we need an OLB and he is a Clone of Jason Taylor.

He fits us perfectly too

I have been high on this guy for months now to miami. I hope it happens

That is a great interview thank you for the information

quote=dolphin23:I like this kid a lot, Im hoping that the phins spend the 1st on a defensive player my wishlist (in the 1st whoever is available in order):

Huff s/cb ................gone
M Lawson lb/de....
J Williams cb.................gone
B Bunkley dt
C Greenway lb........gone

Bunkley looked impressive at combine, he may knock Williams back.

SR 7 said:
did you notice that he hastn' talked to miami. 10 bucks says this is how saban does it. the ones he doesnt tlak to are the ones he is interested in! i hope so at least! well we can study this, idd he talk to any of the guys we drafted last year or no?
Am I correct in thinking that Nick never met with or talked to Ronnie last year?

Geforce said:
It is very possible Greenway will be there at 16. He plays a lot like Zack Thomas, faster than he times.

Wow, definitely don't see that comparison.

Geforce said:
He didn't meet with them at the Combine but he did meet with them at the Senior Bowl.

Yes he met with us at the Senior Bowl. Look at my first post to this thread

TAK said:
He didn't talk to them. He doesn't let it be known who he is getting till he gets them.
the dolphins DID talk to lawson at the combine for a lttle bit just like they did other players, i'll tell you guys 1 thingt this kid manny lawson is going to be a jason taylor/shawn merriman type of player,you can beat his physical qualities plus he has been over shadowed by mario williams. He could easily take over seau's position and keep sacking the QB on the otherside of jt. MANNY LAWSON WITH THE NO.1 PICK AT #16.:D :D :sidelol: lawson,thomas,crowder,pope r the 4lb's to start in 2006

madmike said:
the dolphins DID talk to lawson at the combine for a lttle bit just like they did other players, i'll tell you guys 1 thingt this kid manny lawson is going to be a jason taylor/shawn merriman type of player,you can beat his physical qualities plus he has been over shadowed by mario williams. He could easily take over seau's position and keep sacking the QB on the otherside of jt. MANNY LAWSON WITH THE NO.1 PICK AT #16.:D :D :sidelol: lawson,thomas,crowder,pope r the 4lb's to start in 2006

Our 4 LBs include JT, plus no matter how much I like Pope he wont start any time soon.

Manny Lawson is that type of player that can improve a defense. I hope he falls to #16.

Ive been down with Lawson for a while. Lets hope the fins can snab him in the 1st and get OL or a DB in the 2nd.

I like Lawson, but I don't know if I like him at 16, unless we're moving him to LB, or Carter/Roth is moving to DT, IMO we should draft someone else.

SR 7 said:
did you notice that he hastn' talked to miami. 10 bucks says this is how saban does it. the ones he doesnt tlak to are the ones he is interested in! i hope so at least! well we can study this, idd he talk to any of the guys we drafted last year or no?

This is what I said a few weeks ago when people started putting up all the people we talked to. Manny Lawson could be the guy.

dolfan72734me said:
Am I correct in thinking that Nick never met with or talked to Ronnie last year?

I also said this but CK said we did talk to him somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom