Manny Lawson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Lawson

Phins28 said:
Greenway is to weak to play in the 3-4. I like Manny but 16 is too high for him.
No way 16 is too high for Manny. If we are fortunate enough to have him on the board when our pick comes up, if Saban wants him he better grab him, b/c he won't last too long after that if we pass on him.

NickJr. said:
Correct! He's sliding down the boards.
Just what boards is he sliding down? Truth be known, none of the internet draft sites know just where any of the 32 teams have him ranked. And why would he be sliding now? He hasn't done anything to cause a slide since he worked out, and all that did was strengthen his draft value.

I know this thread is about Manny but im on the Ernie Sims band wagon. He's sick and if we dont get Lavar and if the Eagles dont get him then i think he will def be available wat do u guys think

Fins23 said:
I know this thread is about Manny but im on the Ernie Sims band wagon. He's sick and if we dont get Lavar and if the Eagles dont get him then i think he will def be available wat do u guys think

I think he will be a great player, but doesn't fit Sabans schemes.

OurHeartAndSoul said:

I'm looking forward to hearing this....

How dosen't Lawson fit Saban's schemes?

OurHeartAndSoul said:

are we talking sims or lawson... sims I can agree with b/c of his lack of size but Lawson would fit like a glove in Miami..

Trekbiz said:
I'm looking forward to hearing this....

How dosen't Lawson fit Saban's schemes?

I think he was talking about Sims not Lawson.

Geforce said:
I think he was talking about Sims not Lawson.

You're right, my bad.
I thought I had found another gem in here!

Back
Top Bottom