Manziel Kicked Out Of The Cfl... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manziel Kicked Out Of The Cfl...

A lot more to this sorry than we know— hopefully it comes out eventually. Players are cut all the time. This guy’s been banned from the league.

Manziel is a failure for three reasons:

1) He was always overrated. Plenty of people dominate in college and can’t do a thing in the pros. No way I would have gone near him in the draft. He had bust written all over him.

2) He has much less incentive than other people to change his behavior. He comes from money. Pro football isn’t his only chance at having a good life. He’s just not hungry enough to overcome his vices and put in the necessary work because he’s got a safety net.

3) He’s got major issues and vices; they’d be hard to overcome even if he wanted to do so.

I was reading the CFL general and Montreal forums... The perception is that it was likely he stopped taking his lithium and/or stopped weekly analyst visits intentionally because he wanted to get back into one of these 2 fledgling leagues... thereby voiding his "agreement"

Montreal gave up two first round picks to Hamilton for manizel, only played in 8 games with 5 TD and 7 INT
Yup! I've stopped following the Als a while ago, but the subject was hard to avoid on sports radio... 1st game I think he hrew like 5 INTs in the 1st half... Yeah its the league's fault Johnny, Im sure you'll do much better in another league....

giphy.gif

Yup! I've stopped following the Als a while ago, but the subject was hard to avoid on sports radio... 1st game I think he hrew like 5 INTs in the 1st half... Yeah its the league's fault Johnny, Im sure you'll do much better in another league....

At least the new logo / jerseys are nice. You've got that but I don't think they are going anywhere with Kavis Reed (GM) having control

Back
Top Bottom