March Madness Final 4- CKParrothead vs. FatKirstyAlley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

March Madness Final 4- CKParrothead vs. FatKirstyAlley

Who Should Advance to the Title Game?

• CKParrothead

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • FatKirstyAlley

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
After two hard fought matches, CK and FKA have advanced all the way to FH's Final 4.

Who should advance to the title game? You decide!

And FKA strikes the first blow. But remember, we're a second half team!

Incidentally, I watched a decidedly Thin Kirsty Alley in the movie Summer School yesterday. Great movie.

CK has thanked 23 people in his 7 years here on finheaven.......CK hates you. I have lots of love to give. Vote for FKA!

(sigh ... what could have been.)
:lol:

CK. (I had to)

FKA ... I wish you luck, but the man somehow kicked my *** in a 20 page thread without even really saying anything. :lol:

(...scratches head)

I don't see how he can be stopped.

FKA, I have made fun of nearly every single square inch of you... in fun, but because Bumpus, my candidate was defeated by CK.

CK is an unstoppable force. I wanna be on the winning side again and as Bumpus' top aide, I must concede that Ck is unstoppable.

vote was for CK.

FKA, I have made fun of nearly every single square inch of you... in fun, but because Bumpus, my candidate was defeated by CK.

CK is an unstoppable force. I wanna be on the winning side again and as Bumpus' top aide, I must concede that Ck is unstoppable.

vote was for CK.
see the thing is......i never thought i could eat chocolate cake and lose weight! I have the upmost respect for brother CK, but at this point CK is the old man in the buffett line keeping me from the fried shrimp. He must be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom