Marcus McNeil: Am I Wrong?

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He produced 3 first round picks last year:

Ronnie Brown
Carnell Williams
Jason Campbell

And he's a 4 year starter without ever allowing a sack!!!!!

And he's 6'9 338!!!!!

I wouldn't have a problem if the Dolphins drafted him. He is a beast and could solve the LT position for years to come.

He's a good player. I would rather have Cutler, Huff, or Greenway, but McNeil is a beast at tackle.

You better believe he's getting heavily scouted by Saban and co. I'm curious to see what SEC and LSU players that Saban will take.

sports24/7 said:
He's a good player. I would rather have Cutler, Huff, or Greenway, but McNeil is a beast at tackle.

He is the 3rd best OT on the draft if we are lucky we can pick him in the second.

The biggest and really only real problem id have with McNeil is that hes a better run blocker than pass blocker which makes him more like a RT then a LT. But if Saban thinks he can be a LT and improve his pass blocking technique then no problem with me

we know ronnie would love him.i want either him or huff.that would be cool to have mcneil and brown as our franchise players for offense in the future

If he can play LT as good as RT then I'd have no problem with him either tho after the job that HH did is easy to think that Nick's not gonna take o-line with our top pick....maybe in the 2nd tho.

Ozzy rules!!

Joey 22 said:
He is the 3rd best OT on the draft if we are lucky we can pick him in the second.
I agree that he is the third best OT, but some would disagree. Either way he is still possibly the best OT prospect many years and doesn't have much of a chance to slip to the second let alone our pick in the second. I hope your right, but we have a better chance of Winston, Whitworth, or Trueblood in the second.

If we draft a OT for the left side then I'd prefer a natural LT. Very few OT's have the talent to switch sides.

Back
Top Bottom