Marcus McNeil: Am I Wrong? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus McNeil: Am I Wrong?

If he's there in the 2nd.. fine.. I wouldent take him at 16 overall... WAY to much depth on the o-line.. I would rather take Cutler-Huff in the 1st and McNeil-Scott in the 2nd....

If he's there in the 2nd that would be freakin amazing. I highly doubt that he would last to the 2nd. Not surrendering a sack and help lead to 2 first rd rb's last year wont hurt his stock one bit. I still say he goes in the first.

hes a great tackle, and his size is great, but he is so tall that he has problems with getting levrege which could be a problem

we can draft offensive lineman in the later rounds...please..the first round is for skill players

Here's my rankings of OTs in the draft:

D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Jon Scott
Marcus McNeil
Winston Justice
Eric Winston
Andrew Whitworth
Ryan O'Callaghan
Darren Colledge

amir7 said:
hes a great tackle, and his size is great, but he is so tall that he has problems with getting levrege which could be a problem

Yup, and that leverage issue has also led to lower back problems....I would be nervous about poor technigue or lack of ability to use it to his advantage and worse leading to physical problems....a bad back can easily make a 6' 9" beast turn into a very old man.

Back
Top Bottom