Marcus Randall signs with | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Randall signs with

tucker said:
does saban know how to pick other guys besides pple that are from the sec..i mean come on

Why would he want to? The SEC is the best conference there is with the most pro prospects.

Man, this is a draft where we could honestly load up on undrafted free agents, and have them be a big part of this team.

Dudeman said:
do you think that Jack Hunt has a chance to stick with us as a backup at S? Does he have any ability?

It all depends on this. Can he put on 15 pounds and retain his speed? He is definitely worth taking the risk. I was surprised New England didn't take him last year but they took 2 other LSU free agents. Hunt knows Saban's defense like the back of his hand. The only game we lost his senior year was whan he was out hurt. The D was lost without him. Has to put on weight and strength. To me that is a perfect free agent. Has the ability, just needs to get bigger and stronger.

KB21 said:
We've also got Rodney Reed along the offensive line.

Sorry to say it but I don't think he has an NFL frame. Top notch guy. I hope I am proven wrong.

KB21 said:
Why would he want to? The SEC is the best conference there is with the most pro prospects.
On that note, do you have any Fa's that you like KB? Any that Saban has connections to, or brought in for workouts?

Is amazing to me that Shazor didn't get picked.I'm sure we'll get 2 undreafted QB's for camp.What Saban's really gonna try and get is a WR with speed.

Ozzy rules!!

J Tes said:
On that note, do you have any Fa's that you like KB? Any that Saban has connections to, or brought in for workouts?

Yes. I've got a few:

Ben Wilkerson, obviously.
Abraham Elmimimian
Albert Means
Ray Hudson
Jonathan Colon

KB21 said:
Yes. I've got a few:

Ben Wilkerson, obviously.
Abraham Elmimimian
Albert Means
Ray Hudson
Jonathan Colon

I like it but heres mine

Ben Wilkerson LSU C obviously - Best Center in the draft if not for injury
JR Russell Louisville WR - Tall reciever with really good hands who always comes up with the catch!
Matt Payne BYU P - Best Punter in the Draft that i've seen play
Ben Dougherty Florida A&M QB - Not a real mobile qb but he can move if he has too...and overall hes a pretty good qb but he came out of a&m which hurts his stock hes worth a look and could certainly knock rosenfels off the team!
James Butler Georgia Tech S - Cant believe he didnt get picked good size and strength...and has some speed at 4.49 40
Brandon Browner Oregon State CB - 6''4 of cb is very intriguing at the worst since he didnt get drafted he could be a dime back...but would be a dangerous nickel back!

He Has Some Speed At 4.9 40, Say What?

Buddwalk said:
I like it but heres mine

Ben Wilkerson LSU C obviously - Best Center in the draft if not for injury
JR Russell Louisville WR - Tall reciever with really good hands who always comes up with the catch!
Matt Payne BYU P - Best Punter in the Draft that i've seen play
Ben Dougherty Florida A&M QB - Not a real mobile qb but he can move if he has too...and overall hes a pretty good qb but he came out of a&m which hurts his stock hes worth a look and could certainly knock rosenfels off the team!
James Butler Georgia Tech S - Cant believe he didnt get picked good size and strength...and has some speed at 4.49 40
Brandon Browner Oregon State CB - 6''4 of cb is very intriguing at the worst since he didnt get drafted he could be a dime back...but would be a dangerous nickel back!

Dan Marino ran a 4.9 40 at the end of his career!

Back
Top Bottom