Marcus Vick Arrested, Again.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick Arrested, Again..

so why start a new thread if you are not going to tell us more.. are you just bored or what?

gottahavefootba said:
:link: anything?

It was on ESPNEWS breaking news for the past half hour. They just replaced it with Chiefs/Herman Edwards News Conference. I'm sure they'll put it again. It had to do something with firearms...

of course I believe you, my question is why create a new thread if you cannot offer more than five words that tell us nothing.

yea he's right, i just saw it on EspnNews Bottomline, it had something to do witha firearm

cnc66 said:
of course I believe you, my question is why create a new thread if you cannot offer more than five words that tell us nothing.

I was just giving a heads up for people who don't have ESPNEWS.....

Marcus Vick arrested for possession of a firearm, after an incident in Virginia last night

Thats what it says on ESPN news

EDIT: Actually it said what the person above me posted.....

http://sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9154638

[font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] Marcus Vick, kicked out of Virginia Tech last week for stepping on an opponent in the Hokies' bowl game, turned himself in to the Suffolk, Va., magistrate's office Monday afternoon on charges of brandishing a firearm, according the WAVY-TV's website. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Three warrants were issued for his arrest after three people, two adults and a 17-year-old, accused Vick of pointing a firearm at them Sunday, the television reported on its website.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]

Well, now let's talk football. Will anyone even think of drafting this guy? He's more of a mess than Maurice Clarett.

FlyingFish84 said:
I was just giving a heads up for people who don't have ESPNEWS.....

funny, you didn't bother to mention even that in your initial post, but enough of this, thanks for the heads up.

FlyingFish84 said:
Well, now let's talk football. Will anyone even think of drafting this guy? He's more of a mess than Maurice Clarett.

i agree. we should stay away from this guy. i think some one takes him in the 7th round.

Back
Top Bottom