Marcus Vick -- breakout game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick -- breakout game?

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
I have a weird feeling Vick could have a game out of left field Sunday. A lot of the country will be getting this one on TV. I hope I'm right.

And God bless The Premium Membership Board. Amen.

DrAstroZoom said:
I have a weird feeling Vick could have a game out of left field Sunday. A lot of the country will be getting this one on TV. I hope I'm right.

And God bless The Premium Membership Board. Amen.
That would be awesome if he did, he has been called up so to speak and if we could groom him into being another slash type player like Randle-El that would be spectacular!

Amen to Premium, I am so glad that this site is getting more looks, as VIP is beginning to become same old same old.

Cheers

Paul

I sure hope so Doc. Well, I hope SOMEONE steps up, doesn't have to be Vick, but that would a pleasant surprise. This season is becoming like a bad round of golf. Before you even get to the turn, you know the round is a bust, and you're just looking for a few nice shots to give you some reason for optimism next time.

I'm loving that my Premium membership is finally getting some action :clap:

I love the golf analogy, it is so fitting the back nine just hoping for maybe a birdie or good shot to give the round at least some meaning. I have had a few of those rounds before.

I find it hard to believe that he will be in on offense more then a couple of plays. You know Prof Gadget Mularkey will have some trick play for him. I think you may see him spell Welker on Kick-offs.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I find it hard to believe that he will be in on offense more then a couple of plays. You know Prof Gadget Mularkey will have some trick play for him. I think you may see him spell Welker on Kick-offs.

Is he up to that? I mean, what was his Wunderlich again?

DrAstroZoom said:
Is he up to that? I mean, what was his Wunderlich again?

:sidelol: They said just catch and don't fumble and act like the authority's are coming after you!

Ohiophinphan said:
Is Vick even going to play? If Welker suits up does Vick?

I agree. He might not play. Is he better than Welker?

Thank God for premium! :D

I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Reverend Fin said:
I feel like a kid at Christmas.

76433702_0de9191e09_m-1.jpg

I think if anything he will be used to spell Welker, also with Welker as probable and maybe a little banged up, I could see him taking a few touches just to take away the banging on Wes maybe on K and P returns. Then again he could be there to add a wrinkle to the game, just a perceived threat could make a match up problem.

MNFINFAN said:
I think if anything he will be used to spell Welker, also with Welker as probable and maybe a little banged up, I could see him taking a few touches just to take away the banging on Wes maybe on K and P returns. Then again he could be there to add a wrinkle to the game, just a perceived threat could make a match up problem.

I doubt they will us him as a decoy. Not just, yet.

Was Vick brought out to spell Wes in the kick or punt returns?

Back
Top Bottom