Marcus Vick in trouble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick in trouble

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Sporting News Radio is reporting that Marcus Vick was arrested over the weekend and charged with reckless driving and possession of marijuana. :infins:

This comes just months after he was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. :shakeno:

Is he still in college, or did he sign somewhere?

That boy is finished. What a nimrod, his name alone could've taken him into the NFL.

Just another example of the MAN trying to keep the brother down. :)

They just said that there has been no word of disciplinary action from Virginia Tech.

I was hoping that he would start this year......but this isn't a good way to unseat a senior starter.

Well I guess he's not just like mike. He's putting to much pressure on himself.

Den54 said:
Just another example of the MAN trying to keep the brother down. :)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

he is right. marcus vick is a HELL of a talent, and there is no way they kick him out. with some work i think he could have a stronger arm than his brother, and MAN he is quick. he should be punished but he wont

vick was supsended indefinately, it looks like he played his last game in a hokie uniform

Beamer won't kick him off the team because of what his brother did for VT. Marcus may have started this year, doubtful though, but this will give him time to figure himself out & win the starting QB job next spring. He'll break out in 05.

even if they did boot him from the team, he could definitely find a starting job somewhere else.......

Back
Top Bottom