Marcus Vick Scores an 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick Scores an 11

now that we got cukpepper i dont think we'd have an intrest in him, i think if we go QB it'll be someone who we're sure about becoming good in a few years when culpepper retires or leaves

wagz said:
now that we got cukpepper i dont think we'd have an intrest in him, i think if we go QB it'll be someone who we're sure about becoming good in a few years when culpepper retires or leaves
I hope we have no interest in him...his legal troubles and character issues overshadow talent that isn't that great anyway, and this score is just icing on the rotten cake.

Lane74 said:
so he's almost twice as smart as Vince Young?
Young: 15
Vick: 11
15*2=30
30>11
If my math is right, then no. Vick is 11/15 as smart as Vince Young. Remember, the 6 wasn't true. He scored a 15 the second time, but his first score wasn't released. The NFL did say that Vick had the lowest score, meaning that Young's first score was higher than 11.

man vick is dumb:sidelol: , but I knew that before he took the test

culpepper2chambers said:
vince young got a six one on the first try. vick would prolly get um 20 if he took it again.

that might be pushing it, i think he would be lucky to get an 11 again

Wow, I was hoping someone had the score (and ESPN insider). An 11, huh? So that's what it takes to be a great QB-spit, step on a leg and pull out a gun- but wait, he can run really fast too!

I can't wait to see which idiot teams and when, draft Young and Vick. Just because they can run fast means nothing, what has Ron Mexico done with his 100 mil?

Back
Top Bottom