Mare or Mare | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mare or Mare

Mare(female horse) or Mare(I kick futbol)

• Mare(female horse)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mare(I kick futbol)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

davster82

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who else thinks that we should call Mare, Mare(like a female horse) until he starts kicking decent again. Maybe he should just get liquored up and call out Jay and Wanny. Wait a second. That is what about half of the people on here do. So, which is it? Mare(female horse) or Mare(I kick de ball)

Come on man quit clowning, Mare is an elite kicker who had a bad year. And his kickoffs are ridiculous. We need to keep him without a doubt

He ranked #1 in kickoffs avg. and broke the NFL record for touchbacks this year.

That's the thing. As "poorly" as he as performed on FGs the last two years (considering his standards), there is absolutely no one else available out there that can even challenge him.

Originally posted by Muck
He ranked #1 in kickoffs avg. and broke the NFL record for touchbacks this year.

That's the thing. As "poorly" as he as performed on FGs the last two years (considering his standards), there is absolutely no one else available out there that can even challenge him.

Of course there is, he was an undrafted rookie. For the $ he is getting paid, he needs to make game winning kicks all the time, every time. He's a kicker, he can be replaced and should be replaced when he screws up all the time.

This is the one area I think Wanny is totally wrong in. He should have cut Mare after he missed those TWO kicks in the Pats game. Mare has been struggling for 3-years now. 4-years ago he was the most accurate FG kicker, I believe now he's ranked 5th.

As far as the touchback thing. That doesn't exactly make my toes tingle. It's all good, but it's not worth 2 million a year.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom