Marino as HC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino as HC

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do you think in two years (when Daves contract is over) if it is possible for Dan will take over as the head coach? I mean we have seen it work before.

I doubt it. I don't think Marino wants to coach. He has said several times that he has no patience for it.

Originally posted by Phinz
Do you think in two years (when Daves contract is over) if it is possible for Dan will take over as the head coach? I mean we have seen it work before.
IMO never - he has no reason to want to work those hours or deal with the team in that manner. L/T I can see him being President of Phins or maybe the USA ;)

Re: Re: Marino as HC

Originally posted by dolphan39
L/T I can see him being President of Phins or maybe the USA ;)

Maybe, he can head the UN when Kofi Annan retires.

I think Jay Fiedler would make a better coach then Danny would. I think danny is just fine where he is.

Originally posted by Stamos
I think Jay Fiedler would make a better coach then Danny would. I think danny is just fine where he is.

You would!!

No way.

I think in 5 years is:
- Marino to GM
- Z. Thomas to coach
- 3 SB rings =D!!!
and Jay Fiedler out of here....

[]´s
from Brazil!!!

[]´s
GoD Bless America

Marino is on top of the GM spot. He will become team President once Eddie Jones retires and rule the Dolphins with an aqua fist.:lol:

Originally posted by Jaj
Marino is on top of the GM spot. He will become team President once Eddie Jones retires and rule the Dolphins with an aqua fist.:lol:

would've been funnier if you said iron fin.

Back
Top Bottom