Marino as quarterbacks coach? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino as quarterbacks coach?

Originally posted by inFINSible

I can vouche for this....I was going to write the same thing. He doesn't want to be a coach at all.

I agree with your statement Infins.......Ive thought about it and think to myself that this would be great, but I dont think it really would be.....Kinda of like my mind says yes and my heart says no kinda thingy.....I defintaley would not want him coaching the QBs this year, I mean what if he sucks as a coach (Cant believe I had those 2 words in the same sentence!)....then all hell will break loose and negative things would start pouring in about him, which would really bother me......so lets just keep it as it is and keep the good memories he gave us in mind, however I wouldnt mind seeing him affialated with the Dolphins in some sort of way but not coaching, especially not now.....So for now, lets keep Marino as far from coaching as possible, If anything at least till we get desperate or completely start rebuilding from scratch.....

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a reason why some of the most durable and successful coaches were mediocre players... Coaching and playing are 2 entirely different things...

Who would have thought a forgettable player from John Carroll would go on to become the winningest coach in NFL History...

While he was a great player, how do we know Dan has what it takes to be a great coach... If anything, his Father would make a GREAT quarterback coach... hmmmm, wonder what he's up to???

Dan only has two more years to go, and he will be in the Hall...that's a day I am looking forward to. :D

Back
Top Bottom