Marino Bracket - Rd.2 - 5) TheWalrus vs. 4) Spesh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket - Rd.2 - 5) TheWalrus vs. 4) Spesh

Who advances?

• TheWalrus

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Spesh

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll cast my vote for whichever of you two whores admit that I was right in all of those arguments we have had over the years. Denounce your evil liberal ways and cleanse your souls!

I'll cast my vote for whichever of you two whores admit that I was right in all of those arguments we have had over the years. Denounce your evil liberal ways and cleanse your souls!

There's only one candidate in the race with enough integrity to tell you that you were wrong in every one of those arguments.

That candidate is Spesh.

There's only one candidate in the race with enough integrity to tell you that you were wrong in every one of those arguments.

That candidate is Spesh.
I LMAO, that was funny!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Walrus.bmp

Spesh has integrity?

My campaign from the beginning has been the highest level of integrity when others, such as TheWalrus, have engaged in personal attacks and insults.

#SpeshTrust

My campaign from the beginning has been the highest level of integrity when others, such as TheWalrus, have engaged in personal attacks and insults.

#SpeshTrust

What attacks? All I said is that you smell funny. And you wouldn't smell funny if you weren't giving rimjobs to every homeless guy you saw. I don't care if they offered to turn you into a silver tongued unicorn or not, rimming homeless guys is simply the wrong move.

Also, and I'm saying this as a friend, take down the Rex Ryan posters. And stop sending messages to ihaveprettyfeet. She's only into huge dicked black guys.

What attacks? All I said is that you smell funny. And you wouldn't smell funny if you weren't giving rimjobs to every homeless guy you saw. I don't care if they offered to turn you into a silver tongued unicorn or not, rimming homeless guys is simply the wrong move.

Also, and I'm saying this as a friend, take down the Rex Ryan posters. And stop sending messages to ihaveprettyfeet. She's only into huge dicked black guys.

A man of Spesh's virtue would never sink to such moral degeneracy, hes far too courageous. His only sin is he cares too much about where this forum is heading.

And while supposedly dirty laundry is being aired, one might ask what sins the east coast elitist like TheWalrus possesses. Wonder no longer:

maxresdefault.jpg

A drinking habit. A Nazi drinking habit.

A man of Spesh's virtue would never sink to such moral degeneracy, hes far too courageous. His only sin is he cares too much about where this forum is heading.

And while supposedly dirty laundry is being aired, one might ask what sins the east coast elitist like TheWalrus possesses. Wonder no longer:

maxresdefault.jpg

A drinking habit. A Nazi drinking habit.

A drinking habit is a virtue, not a sin.

So sayeth Bumpus, the prophet of Bumpus-ism.

It ain't the rum's fault Nazi walrus' drink it. :idk:

True. That trick won't leave me alone. #BBCProblems

A drinking habit is a virtue, not a sin.

So sayeth Bumpus, the prophet of Bumpus-ism.

It ain't the rum's fault Nazi walrus' drink it. :idk:

Drinking While Nazi(DWN) certainly is.

lovejoy-think-of-the-children-16nov131.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom