Marino ComeBack Party @ the... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino ComeBack Party @ the...

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
10 West Bistro and Sports bar in East Hanover NJ!!!! Miami Mike is throwing a comeback party for Danny boy on Sat March 13th.(The same Day Danny hung 'em up in 2000) Their will be a live band, complimentary buffet, and Marino Highlights and games on the big screen!!!!! Make sur4e you are in Dolphin attire and come join us!!!!!!

Hey DD -

Didn't know about this. Was planning to go on Sunday to watch the AFC game along with Jeanette and Joe and I'm sure Mike would have said something. Awesome idea. Can't wait for the party. Everyone try and get there. It's a really fun place.

NJFF, See you Sunday!! I am going as well fro the Championship games. Yeah Mike came up with the idea when we found out Dan was coming back, So if anyone wants to enjoy a fun time with goood entertainment and great food, as well as watch a lot of Marino Magic Join us!!!

Great news! I can't make the game this week, but I'll definately be there in March!

Good Mike - love to see you there. I just emailed Jeanette and Joe about it too. They should be there. It will be a great time as always.

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
10 West Bistro and Sports bar in East Hanover NJ!!!! Miami Mike is throwing a comeback party for Danny boy on Sat March 13th.(The same Day Danny hung 'em up in 2000) Their will be a live band, complimentary buffet, and Marino Highlights and games on the big screen!!!!! Make sur4e you are in Dolphin attire and come join us!!!!!!

Street address please

The address is on the website: ramadaeasthanover.com. I think it's 130 Rte 10 W. It's on the right side of route 10 right in front of Target and just past chili's and macaroni grille if you know the area. Come join the fun.

It's free - but you can't get in unless you're wearing Dolphins stuff. Oh, no - I know that's for the kickoff party - I don't know about the Dan Marino thing. I'd have to ask Miami Mike - that is, if you're serious.

I hear ya brotha - I'll check with Miami Mike and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom