Marino Explains Why Today's Game Is Easier For Qbs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Explains Why Today's Game Is Easier For Qbs

I was surprised he said his arm was fine at the end of his career. He said it was more his legs that gave out. Not so sure I believe that.

He was not the same Qb when jimmy Johnson got there.

He was not the same Qb when jimmy Johnson got there.

Well, yeah. Johnson tried to “establish the running game” and traded away all the targets, neutralizing the leagues greatest passer. However, Jimmy Johnson was enough of a ****up that he forgot Emmitt Smith was still in Dallas. So, not too much offense.

I still hate that man.

Marino sounds rough. He smoking a couple packs of camels a day?

All the rules that favor QB’s today and Tannehill still stunk up the joint. I know Marino wishes he could’ve played in this era lol

All the rules that favor QB’s today and Tannehill still stunk up the joint. I know Marino wishes he could’ve played in this era lol
Marino, in his prime; playing against the defenses of today would set almost every passing record there is.
I'd venture to say he'd average 6000+ yards per season.

Well, yeah. Johnson tried to “establish the running game” and traded away all the targets, neutralizing the leagues greatest passer. However, Jimmy Johnson was enough of a ****up that he forgot Emmitt Smith was still in Dallas. So, not too much offense.

I still hate that man.
We got Kareem 3.2 YPC Abdul Jabbar. 1000 yards on 400 carries. Wooooo!!!!

the only thing I hate about JJ. is why did he retire so soon?? dolphins was in playoff every yr. if he had stayed. who know. last giving job to hie friend kill us.

the only thing I hate about JJ. is why did he retire so soon?? dolphins was in playoff every yr. if he had stayed. who know. last giving job to hie friend kill us.

Lol. Wannstedt was a good coach and is a lot better than any coach we have had since.

The guy is underrated on these boards.

Back
Top Bottom