marino hall of fame induction ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

marino hall of fame induction ??

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
I know there has been tons of posts about this topic but how would a person get tickets to the marino hof induction? i heard it was sold out the first day.
any info would be nice thanks guys!

rickysux said:
I know there has been tons of posts about this topic but how would a person get tickets to the marino hof induction? i heard it was sold out the first day.

If it's sold out then you don't unless you pay huge bling on ebay.

rickysux said:

You can get tickets off of webtickets.com

sold out, gl on ebay or ticket brokers charging obsurd amounts.

They actually charge people to watch ex NFLers being inducted in the Hall? :eek:
I thought you just had to pay to watch the Hall of Fame game?....what a scam!
I'll be cheering for you Dan from my easy chair here in Colorado....I would have made the 1,000 mile drive but it should be FREE. :lol:

Hey guys, I have 2 tickets to the HOF. I thought I was going to go but I wont be able to attend it. I'm willing to sell them for $100-150 for both tickets give me some feelers if you want them. I think they are in section 14 or 15, I dont have the papers here with me right now. Send me an email if you are interested.:)

Back
Top Bottom