Marino likes Kitna | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino likes Kitna

I'd rather have anybody over Losman. I want Philip Rivers and Michael Clayton. Jay could start, I could care less, because I kno he'll get hurt sooner or later, then Rivers can come in a take over. Clayton is the perfect compliment to Chambers with 6'4" height. Trade Adewale Ogunleye to Minnesota for there 19th and we would have the 19th and 20th overall (Clayton then Rivers). But we'll see. One thing for sure, if we lose Adewale Ogunleye, we'll get a first round DP.

How about if Miami winds up with Houston's #10 and has the opportunity to draft Roy Williams of Texas AND Rivers??

*Drools at the possibility*

Kitna sucks. He is a Fiedler twin. Did you see him in those final two games, where if they had won even ONE, they'd be in the playoffs? (sound familiar?) His passes were horrible...reminds me of a guy I know who's name rhymes with "Gay Needler".
Kitna has proved nothing yet...he would be merely a lateral move. We need a proven winner (Brunnell, Garcia, etc) to bridge us for a few years while we are grooming a youngin.
Kitna would be number nine without the ears!
:rolleyes:

I guess pulling a team out of a ten year slump just doesn't cut it.

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan
How about if Miami winds up with Houston's #10 and has the opportunity to draft Roy Williams of Texas AND Rivers??

*Drools at the possibility*

But then your banking on Rivers being there at 20. And I doubt it. Contrary to what WE think, a lot of pittsburgh fans are looking at Rivers as their new QB.

Originally posted by Graythreat

But then your banking on Rivers being there at 20. And I doubt it. Contrary to what WE think, a lot of pittsburgh fans are looking at Rivers as their new QB.

A lot of "fans" are. Not the organization. They want a QB like we do and want Rivers like we do. Does that mean either team is particularly high on him? Don't read into what their fans are saying as writ.

Back
Top Bottom