Marino likes Miami's moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino likes Miami's moves

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Marino likes Miami's moves
"You know what's funny about the media?" Marino said of an entity to which he now begrudgingly belongs. "Sometimes they are the ones that cause the controversy. Any player on that team, you want to win. So whatever the situation is, it really doesn't matter. Sometimes two quarterbacks are capable of winning for you. Jay Fiedler and Brian Griese, if Brian can help the team, then they should have him there.

man I was hoping hed say something like..."now, all they gotta do is sign me".....J/K .....Marino is the man, but every year he likes our moves maybe due to the fact that he's still a Fin deep down inside....now its up to the players to make him look good as a coach!

There is no deep down inside with Dan...he wears his colors on his sleeve. He is a Dol-fan just like the rest of us.

Well yeah you got a point there but i meant when he's on HBO or CBS....you know hes got to "act" nutrual.....

I wouldn't mind if we signed Marino's Arms and football mind, but leave his body home...I'd be happy..He put it in prospective..it's the media and then we pick up the hype and keep it going..jay is a good QB...when healthy..he's better than a lot of QB's I can think of..If our OL gives him time this year, I think people will be able to reaccess him, alone with McKnight..I'm glad he can scramble or he might be out of the league by now..

Danny with the Marks Brothers and RW in the backfield. How sweet is that?

It's about time we got an ex-Fin in the media besides Griese.

Does anyone remember when OJ used to be on the crew that did the Miami-Buffalo games?

I hated it, it was the most biased coverage I have ever seen

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Put this year defense and it would be magical !

Could be a new thread. Using past and present players, who would make up your Dolphins dream time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by fairbanksb
Danny with the Marks Brothers and RW in the backfield. How sweet is that?

It really is a shame, b/c how many times would we have made a trade for a RB like that when we had him? Too bad there wasn't one available then. And, too bad we didn't start drafting and building a defense in 1985. Had we focused on D as JJ (and had we had the talent evaluators) no telling how great we would have been. Marino's offense in its heydey with the D we've had the last 5 years would have won at least 2 SB's imo. But, as they saying goes, "if 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts ..." ;)

Originally posted by zachseau13
It's about time we got an ex-Fin in the media besides Griese.

Does anyone remember when OJ used to be on the crew that did the Miami-Buffalo games?

I hated it, it was the most biased coverage I have ever seen

Probably because our fav linebacker Nick routinely made him his biznitch :D

Back
Top Bottom