Marino Record | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Record

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I am so glad gannon didnt break Marino's season yardage record. He didnt deserve it anyways. Our awesome defense should recieve thanks from Dan the man.

:shark:
patriots

good old charlie should be angry. how does a back start as many games as he did, average what he did, and still not get 1000 yards? donesn't add up to this cat. he should become the new, "just give me the damn ball." and i don't care about the 91+ catches.

Yeah I know, but the Raiders had better find a ground game quick if they have to face Miami again, otherwise we'll stifle them just like we did last time. It was no surprise to the Raiders how we faced them, thats exactly the way we faced them the past 2 times we played them (press coverage, man to man with safety over top). Their receivers are just incapable of playing that way. And now, Jason Taylor has made Barry Sims his little b!tch, and Lincoln Kennedy knows he's gotta hold JT to keep him away from the QB.

We're probably not getting a bye week. Thats fine. Unlike years past we're not hobbled and limping into the playoffs. We're standing on our own feet and we are rested. We are running the ball and stopping the run. We're forcing turnovers and taking care of the football. We need to use the advantage of not having a bye week. Thats right, it is an advantage to a team that does not need the time to get healthy and rested. This is because they get to play through, and be practiced and better prepared.

The AFC is wide open. There isn't a team in the playoffs we can't beat. Heck, there's hardly a team in the playoffs that we haven't ALREADY beaten this year.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Yeah I know, but the Raiders had better find a ground game quick if they have to face Miami again, otherwise we'll stifle them just like we did last time. It was no surprise to the Raiders how we faced them, thats exactly the way we faced them the past 2 times we played them (press coverage, man to man with safety over top). Their receivers are just incapable of playing that way. And now, Jason Taylor has made Barry Sims his little b!tch, and Lincoln Kennedy knows he's gotta hold JT to keep him away from the QB.

We're probably not getting a bye week. Thats fine. Unlike years past we're not hobbled and limping into the playoffs. We're standing on our own feet and we are rested. We are running the ball and stopping the run. We're forcing turnovers and taking care of the football. We need to use the advantage of not having a bye week. Thats right, it is an advantage to a team that does not need the time to get healthy and rested. This is because they get to play through, and be practiced and better prepared.

The AFC is wide open. There isn't a team in the playoffs we can't beat. Heck, there's hardly a team in the playoffs that we haven't ALREADY beaten this year.

I agree

here's another one that is safe for now...

I mentioned that he would need four very good Favrian years to reach Marinoland, the all-time touchdown-pass record of 420. Favre trails that mark by 106. "Tell Dan he's safe," Favre said. "Four years. No way I'll be around that long. I won't hang around to break any records. That's not how the game should be played. I'm planning on playing next year -- that'll be 13 years -- and then seeing how I feel."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/cnnsi/20030106/backtothepack.html

Back
Top Bottom