Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino

NYPHINSFAN

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just got some pretty good news. Dan Marino is coming to Rochester for a Press-Radio Club dinner and I am going! We also got tickets to the VIP ****tail hour with includes meeting Marino, getting a picture taken with him and an 8 X 10 autographed picture. I am pretty psyched. For a $1000 Marino will throw a pass to you from across the room and then autograph it. But that's a little out of my range moneywise

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN
For a $1000 Marino will throw a pass to you from across the room and then autograph it. But that's a little out of my range moneywise
especially if you ended up doing your best McKnight impression and fell over your own feet and had the pass break your nose. ;) j/k

sounds like fun - better than autographed/personalized 8x10 I got from my Dad's friend. :D

oh man, I dunno. Catching a pass from Dan Marino would be worth a grand.

Umm Dan, do you take Visa?

For a $1000 Marino will throw a pass to you from across the room and then autograph it.

And it doesn't even go to starving families or kids w/diseases? I would guess it goes to the greedy broadcast media chumps who are putting on the dinner. Unbelievable price tag I must say.

Back
Top Bottom