Marino's pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino's pick?

The NE media thinkshe is a complete moron for picking Carolina. WEEI Boston was ripping him apart today. I really hope NE falls even though I don't think they will. Everybody up here in New England thinks this game is already over and the Pats won it 52-0. I'd love to stuff a Carolina victory right down their throats for 8 months.

The MJ Morning Show in Tampa (AKA Todd Schnitt in an afternoon show in Miami) woke up 2 of the NE players at 5:40 this morning. It was freaking hilarious. The first call he pretended to be housekeeping and asked how the pillow was he personally fluffed for him.

He told the other player (Harrison I think) Room Service was bringing him the "Waffle Extravaganzza"..... at 5:40am LOL

They took it pretty well. They tried Tom Brady but didn't get an answer. They turned around and called 2 Panther players too to make it fair, Steve Smith was one of them...I dont recall the 2nd.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
The NE media thinkshe is a complete moron for picking Carolina. WEEI Boston was ripping him apart today. I really hope NE falls even though I don't think they will. Everybody up here in New England thinks this game is already over and the Pats won it 52-0. I'd love to stuff a Carolina victory right down their throats for 8 months.

:D :D Ya suppose the Pats are looking at this as a "practice" game as well?? ;) ;)

Ya as you guys know the 989 challenge showed the Panthers winning this year. Pissed the Patriot fans off all to hell.........BUT..........2 years ago when that same 989 challenge showing the Pats winning, they hung on that like it was a lifeline!

They just refuse to see how anybody could pick against the refs....err....I mean Pats for this game.

Either the Panthers are this year's version of the Giants super bowl team (which john fox was a part of I think), or they are like this year's feel good patriots from 2002.

They bear a striking resemblance to both I feel.

Ya it looks the same coming in. Lets just hope they can fill the bill. Gonna be tough...the Pats are a strong team (best in 2003 imo...win or lose tomorrow).

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan

What they need to keep in mind is it was the exact reverse two years ago, nobody gave the Patriots a chance agianst the Rams. I was down in New Orleans and even the Pats fans weren't expecting a victory. The Rams fans were joking outside before kickoff that the Rams had already scored 21 points, we all know what the end result of that game was.

In reality you could say the same thing about the 91 Bills against the Giants, nobody thought the Giants had a shot either.

Back
Top Bottom