Mark Brunell-Did we blow it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Brunell-Did we blow it?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Plus not for nothin but there are guys out there going to be available that have about as much juice left in them as Mark Brunell.

Jeff Garcia is heading toward the cut line in San Fran, and Rich Gannon is almost certainly gone in Oak-town.

I would love to have Gannon to groom Henson in particular. Both move well (or used to). Garcia I dont like at all.

No, we really didn't have the chance to blow it or not. Washington jumped in and gave FAR more than he's worth. If anything, Gibbs blew it.

The Redskins really overpaid for Brunell. I would be pissed off if we paid that much money to bring Brunell to Miami.

Imagine if

we started off the year with Mark brunell and virtually the same o-line, possibly even worse if Wade leaves. Well trying to land Brunell by beating out Washington at that price, would of probably forced us into a situation like that.

Either Gibbs has lost his damn mind or he knows something we all don't. Either way if Ramsey leaves, Washington will be a joke.

Half the battle for grooming a young guy is opportunity. Get Ramsey AND Henson, and you probably block either of them from becoming the Pro hat they could be.

Back
Top Bottom