Mark Brunell vs. Patrick Ramsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Brunell vs. Patrick Ramsey

Which one?

• Mark Brunell

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Patrick Ramsey

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters
Oh man, that's tough. I'd like to hear more opinions on Ramsey though, from people who see him every week.

But I have to say Ramsey because it allows us to kill two birds with one stone.....assuming he is as good as I believe he is.

Ramsey has a great arm and is as tough as they come but stuggles with his reads which was part of the reason (but not all) that he took a beating last year. He is a natural leader and is a bona fide starter in this league.

BTW, I don't see the 'Skins trading him because of Brunnel, he has 3 years left on his contract and part of the reason the 'Skins have done this is to have depth and options at QB.

Brunell is not going to Redskins, he doesnt want to go to team with any qb controversy. Plus, he wants to play for warm weather team. He wants to stay in florida cause his home is here. I think Bucs may make run for him.

I would take Ramsey over Brunell any day but unfortunately, I don't think we're going to get either of them.

Originally posted by Chrisbob
Ramsey has a great arm and is as tough as they come but stuggles with his reads which was part of the reason (but not all) that he took a beating last year.

That is an excellent observation.

The majority of people say the Washington OL did not give him time to throw, but the fact is, Ramsey is a GREAT QB when he is throwing to his primary reciever.

He looks completely lost checking down to his 2nd or 3rd choice. This is very coachable and I still think he is going to be a tremendous QB in the upcoming years.

Great point Chrisbob.

Thank you, if you look at our running backs none of them had very many catches as the only time Ramsey threw to them was on designed plays. Saying this, when Shane Matthews was QB he couldn't get to the dump off receiver fast enough.lol.

Some of Ramseys play last season may have been effected by him playing on an injured foot as well.

i say we should get patrick ramsey because i really admire the guys toughness and potential, and like ive been saying on so many posts mark brunell is not the answer he is to injury prone and to old,

But id rather have phillip rivers over both of them anyday.

Ramsey ownz Brunell. Ramsey had a great start to the season, then his offensive line decided not block anymore.

Ramsey is a great QB in the making, good long ball, strong accurate short passes, can move in the pocket. Needs to read D's a little better but he was getting good at it before he went down. The blocking scheme for the skins wasn't the best, and he still got the ball off. I'd take him over burnell in a heart beat, just on potential.

Brunell has proved more even if he is getting older and may have lost a step I respect him he is a proven leader. But I also believe Ramsey will be good kind of like Brady so to me I would take either one this is a tough poll. I like them both you never know Ramsey might be MVP next year you just never know in this league.

Originally posted by Stamos
Ramsey has one of the 3 or 4 best arms in football.

I LOVE THE KID

me too! I would give up our first rounder to get him in a second, but theres no way Washington would do it. Id take him over Brunell 10 times out of 10.

I guess I missed it, but how could we possibly get Ramsey?

I voted for Ramsey by the way.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom