Mark Dixon MRI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Dixon MRI

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
What's up with his ankle that he is scheduled for an MRI for. Why is our team falling apart at the seams after limited time in one pre-seson game.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
What's up with his ankle that he is scheduled for an MRI for. Why is our team falling apart at the seams after limited time in one pre-seson game.

Players get MRI's these days for almost every sparin and pull. The Dolphins do that specifically, because the crap OJ McDuffie has put them through. They do it to cover their asses.

Hopefully it's nothing.

Oliver...

We need to take this as an omen. We need to bring ina left tackle now!!!!!!! Scour the waiver wires. Get Richmond Webb into Jenny Craig. Do something. This position has me scared crapless. :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Guys chyllax ( ;) ). We have about 4 weeks to get healthy...

I agree, I haven't felt comfortable with our QB blindside since before last year. We need someone big and fast and with SOME experience!

I don't get why we won't just sign Webb to a 1 year deal for the vet minimum already. We have plenty of cap room to sign him, and we desperately need him. Maybe the Dolphins think he's too old?

They are hoping the rooks can do it in Pre-Season...If not we are signing Webb/Williams as soon as Pre-Season ends.

Originally posted by Gonk
I don't get why we won't just sign Webb to a 1 year deal for the vet minimum already. We have plenty of cap room to sign him, and we desperately need him. Maybe the Dolphins think he's too old?

He's old, way overweight and coming off a pectorial injury. He hasn't played since week 4. Not to mention that he was doing so great for them since they signed him that they spent that high draft pick last year on his replacment ;p

There will be better cut and/or traded for as the preseason rolls on.

what you do is watch seattles waiver wire. dont worry big cat williams is out there.

but listen up ya'll. we go through this crap every preseason. dont worry, be happy. the bills didnt really look good at all last night. in fact they had so many stupid penalties they looked like they were in high schoool. three big plays saved their butt last night. otherwise, jamal lewis was running all over them.

Originally posted by Gonk
I think Webb won't sign for the min and wants to be paid like a starter. Otherwise I think we would have signed him already.

Guys, this is not the Webb that we saw in the past. I actually think that Smith did a pretty good job for his first game. I'm not saying that I wouldn't want us to get another good LT here, but stop thinking about Webb as the player he used to be when he was a probowler cos he's not anymore.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom