Mark Dixon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Dixon

Smacks

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know I might get bashed a bit in here for this but I would love to see Mark Dixon resigned as a backup. I know there is some problems year in and year out with injuries but he is one hell of an OL when healthy. I know when he was playing LT, I never worried about Fiedler being blindsided. RW ran the ball the extremly well behind him also.

Signing him also helps us at the LG, his natural position. Miami needs a player that can be verstile. He can come in and play tackle or guard without any let downs.

There would be a catch for him to comeback. He would have to sign a vets minimum contract. He might not like it but considering he got payed last year without playing a down and there won't be a whole lot of clamoring by other teams for him. He should take whats ever offered by him by the Phins.

I doubt it if you'll get bashed. He would be a great backup.....but I think he is also retiring from what I've read so I don't think he's just being let go and going off to the mall shopping his services around.

In that regards, he might come back and be a backup as he wouldn't take the beating he would as a starter and would provide some depth there. But.....I doubt it.

He will probably be retiring.

Back
Top Bottom