Mark Sanchez's Comments On Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Sanchez's Comments On Tua

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
It's just a little blip a the very end of the interview, although the whole interview is really interesting. Sanchez breaks down the four 1st round QB's just taken.
But what he says about Tua...it is maybe, like I said, only a minute, but it's worth the listen.
It's around the 11:00 minute mark, maybe a few seconds before.

Tua is in my mind the best QB prospect for this class. It’s not a shot at the other guys, just more affirmation of Tua. If he doesn’t have the injuries I think he goes #1 for sure, BUT those injuries matter. Hope he stays healthy because he will be THE GUY if he does.

Hey all,
It's just a little blip a the very end of the interview, although the whole interview is really interesting. Sanchez breaks down the four 1st round QB's just taken.
But what he says about Tua...it is maybe, like I said, only a minute, but it's worth the listen.
It's around the 11:00 minute mark, maybe a few seconds before.

All I heard was “Butt Fumble. I stick my nose in my center’s buttocks and drop the football.” I didn’t even have to hit play!

Mark: OK Tua. Here is the best advice I can give you, don't run into your center's ass after he snaps the ball to you. Do that and you will succeed in this league kid.

The butt fumble fiasco really did END his career didn’t it? Lol

All I heard was “Butt Fumble. I stick my nose in my center’s buttocks and drop the football.” I didn’t even have to hit play!
I don’t think Brandon Moore gets enough credit for his accuracy, anticipation and manipulation of Sanchez with his butt cheeks.

Moore did a little booty shake and Sanchez responded, “Yeah, I will hit that!”

Nobody should allow Mark Sanchez to even look at Tua.

if anyone sees Sanchez giving any advise...Snipers may need to be put around Sanchez, any chance he calls, or attempts to contact Tua...Cowboys and Indians.

Back
Top Bottom