Mark Schelerth, why is he on ESPN? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Schelerth, why is he on ESPN?

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This guy hates the Dolphins, or just has a grudge on the NFL.

Alex Smith is a great QB because he can make the short throws and intermediate throws. Nothing about a deep ball which is important.

Then he says Braylon Edwards is just as good as a few others in the draft. He hasn't done anything to distinquish himself. Then goes on to say, he is Big, Strong, Fast, fights for the ball, makes the difficult catch. When Troy Williamson is really raw, Mike Williams isn't nearly as fast, Mark Clayton is much smaller.

Then said Miami is going to want to trade down, but will not find a trade partner, because no one is going to want to trade up with them, there is no point. There is no clear cut player worthy of a top 5 rating.

Why is this guy employed?

Where is the part where he slammed the Dolphins???

Relax. He doesn't know what's going to happen. It's just his opinion.

Go take a nice hot shower, get some sleep, and wake up tomorrow ready to watch St. Nick the Great work his magic baby.

If you heard his tone, about how the Dolphins want to, but won't be able to. That's harsh. They may not be able to, but don't say they won't. Just the tone. It's late, I'm anxious.

I saw the show earlier also. I could care less about Mark "the operation" Schlereth.

In the words of Nick Saban, "He doesn't know us from a load of coal." :lol:

No one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow, so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it all.

I didnt see anything wrong with what he said in your post.

But, I believe you I used to watch NFL Live last year all the time. Had the afternoons off. But I stopped watching it because I just couldnt stand this guy. He is a terrible analyst and is far from objective.

Back
Top Bottom