Mark Walton done screwed up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton done screwed up

Running back has to be part of the draft plan now. Would like Swift or Jonathan Taylor late 1st early 2nd

I am a HUUUUUGE Swift guy but with more glaring needs I see RB as 3rd round or later, and this scheme seems to call for a APB. We have a coach and O-coordinator who are from the NE philosophy were 4 or 5 RB's run shop not a single premier one. That being said if they work on the O-line and bring in Swift I will be all smiles.

I hope to god they weren't holding off rb draft plans because of Walton :lol:

Ehh he seemed promising enough to maybe grab another guy in the in the 3rd or 4th. Now I’d be okay with a guy late 1st early 2nd

RB should be pretty deep with a good amount of talent to be found in all rounds.

I like Swift and ETN, but round 1 is too rich for a RB and this team needs.

Moss, Akers, that Ball that plays for LSU, Dobbins, Harris, Hubbard are all guys I like in the 2-4 range.

RB should be pretty deep with a good amount of talent to be found in all rounds.

I like Swift and ETN, but round 1 is too rich for a RB and this team needs.

Moss, Akers, that Ball that plays for LSU, Dobbins, Harris, Hubbard are all guys I like in the 2-4 range.

A lot of mocks have ETN going in round 2, yes I know mocks now are absolutely pointless but there is always a chance.

Cot damn, reminds me of myself at that age, couldn't stay out of trouble...

A lot of mocks have ETN going in round 2, yes I know mocks now are absolutely pointless but there is always a chance.

I guess it is possible, but I expect he goes at the end of the first round...and I am not sure I would want to draft a RB with our 2nd either, but from that Saints pick on...yeah I'm fine with one if the value is good.

Back
Top Bottom