Marlins Have Done It....again!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins Have Done It....again!!!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
MARLINS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVE THIS THREAD WHENEVER BUT I FELT THAT IT SHOULD BE HERE WHERE ALL CAN SEE!!!!!

WAY TO GO BECKETT, WAY TO GO CABRERA, WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!!

We should sticky a Marlins thread. & Sticky one every night they play.

Nice Job Marlins

Boy, South Florida is doing great with sports right now. The Miami Dolphins are doing great, The Miami Hurricanes are undefeated, and the Florida Marlins are going to the World Series. Totally Awesome!!:rocker:

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
MARLINS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVE THIS THREAD WHENEVER BUT I FELT THAT IT SHOULD BE HERE WHERE ALL CAN SEE!!!!!

WAY TO GO BECKETT, WAY TO GO CABRERA, WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!!

Thank Jay for it. He allowed all the Marlins runs.

:lol:

Now that thread can finally be moved to the Jay forum.

:D

Make it stop please! Make it stop!!! Why can't this stupid team just go away so that ridiculous dirt can disappear? Why do we have to be bothered by baseball games when an actual sport like football is in full swing.

Oh well, I guess I just have to hope for a Yankees victory so that the TV ratings of the World Series will be the worst in history. That will at least be a decent consolation prize.

ya know, I remember reading an article that said a Monday Night Football game had better ratings than a World Series game...looks like America knows what the real sport is

Expo, don't make me ban your azz. :tongue:

Yeah dude even Zach Thomas was talkin about how much he hates the dirt infield but he was saying if its for the Marlins, he'll take it. He said he and the rest of the Phins will put up with that dirt infield if its so the Marlins get to the World Series...cuz they are their boys.

Go Fish!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Lets go for the Trifecta!

Marlins
Hurricanes
Dolphins!

Don't forget the Panthers and the Heat.........although I'd settle for the Magic and the Lightning....;)

Back
Top Bottom