Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yankees in 6

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Marlins in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yankees in 7

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yanks in 5 - American league is far superior and Yanks experience and pitching will hold Marlins in check...

still worry about Yanks slumping bats ag pitchers they are not that familiar with and about having to sit Nick Johonson for 3 games in Fla and play Giambi at 1st

If the Marlins can get starting pitching out of there they can hit easily off of that so-so bullpen....Clemens was terrible last night....Wells came in gave up a home run on the first pitch....Pettite wasnt impressive in game 6....there definitely is a chance

Marlins will be a bitch for the Yanks...the Fish rarely strikeout...they always put the bat on the ball...Pierre and Castillo will put tons of pressure on them....Marlins in 7

Marlins in 6..will lose Game 1 or 2, and Game 4, but will win the rest.

Marlins in 6

The Yankees fans think the Marlins are pushover. Hopefully they will be in for a rude awakening. I need the Marlins to win this because I hate the Yankees and going to school will suck if the Yanks win it all.

I like the Marlins in 6.

The Marlins seem to me like they are a great heavy weight fighter, they keep taking punches and give them right back. They try to make you flinch first, when you do, "they knock you out."

This team is not intimidated by those with better talent. They take them as a challenge, and as a team they say, "bring out your best."

Ohh, and another important fact, their bats have worken up in the post-season, scoring 60 runs.

Just tell a Marlins player to jump. They will willingly ask "how high?"

GOOO MAARRLINS !

:bravo: :bravo:

Marlins in 6 or maybe 7. Why? Because the Marlins are dramatic and will keep us on the edge of our seats every night until the end.

GO MARLINS!!

yankees in 5...the marlins will feel the presence of the pinstripes
the marlins haven't faced pitching like this yet...yes wells gave up a home run in the 1st pitch but he pitched 7 inning 2 days before...clemens just had a bad day but he looked good the rest of the post season same with petitte...and our bullpen is so-so...they were great in the alcs...contreas pitched great except for game 6, nelson and heredia are decent and mo is the best ever

lets just hope that this series had the same outcome as the Miami-NYG game :lol:

The Marlins aren't intimidated by anyone, even though im sure many of them dreamed of playing in Yankee Stadium (Heck, Mike Lowell was in their farm system), however many of them never imagined they'd be playing against the pinstripes, they will walk around the stadium in awe, then be ready to play some baseball....

Go Marlins, Marlins in 7

Originally posted by nygovafins
yankees in 5...the marlins will feel the presence of the pinstripes
the marlins haven't faced pitching like this yet...yes wells gave up a home run in the 1st pitch but he pitched 7 inning 2 days before...clemens just had a bad day but he looked good the rest of the post season same with petitte...and our bullpen is so-so...they were great in the alcs...contreas pitched great except for game 6, nelson and heredia are decent and mo is the best ever

I would say that right now, Prior and Wood are a lot scarier than any pitchers the Yanks throw out there. The Yanks pitchers make a hell of a lot more money and have more experience but at this point they aren't as good as Prior and Wood.

very good point, the fish beat the two hottest pitchers in the game, and before you say "Kerry Wood didnt have a good record..." just remember that he didnt get a lot of run support and had an outstanding second half of the year as well as led the NL in strikeouts i believe...

Marlins in 5 :cool:

You ain't seen nothing yet...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom