Martin Hurt! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Martin Hurt!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He hurt his knee in the game yesterday, he is to have an MRI according to local radio stations!

I forgot that he was even still on the team.

EDIT: thought you meant Jamar Martin

It is true. No details yet, but something about a "sprained knee"

He did play through the whole game with it, but if he is hurt, Blaylock will do just fine.

BZ

Does anybody have any new update about Martin?

Ace88 said:
Does anybody have any new update about Martin?

Rumor is now that he won't miss a week.

I would, though, expect him to play a little less and seem more of Blaylock which is a good thing.

BZ

Upgraded to practicing and playing.

Worry not kids, we have a great runner who loves to play hurt and a good solid back up RB in Blaylock that will do just fine if Martin needs to be spelled.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:

Worry not kids, we have a great runner who loves to play hurt and a good solid back up RB in Blaylock that will do just fine if Martin needs to be spelled.

BZ
Im not so sure he loves to play hurt. I was reading the NY Times the other day on the train home from work and they posted the last 6 games that Martin played while playing with an injury. He didnt eclipse 60 yards in any of them. Not a good sign considering you draw the Jags this week and their 2 elephant tackles.

Have fun with that.

Your Pal,

Boik :D

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

Do you have a man crush on D.B.????

Martin rarely misses games, for some reason i dont think he'll miss this week. Especially since the Jets are in danger of losing, now i dont think Martin will get 32 carries or something, but having him in the offense still is a threat as the Jags Defense will play the run.

Back
Top Bottom