Maruice drew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maruice drew

SpencerFS

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
yall see his legs there huge it looks somewhat abnormal or was it just me that thought that

he is mad fast though id like to draft him if he is there later in the rounds if we dont have ricky to play he also is a good kick returner

I think he'll be a rock solid 3rd down back in the league. He has good hands, deceptive power, and is a great punt returner. Real good kid too. He's a Brian Westbrook type player, though I don't know if he'll be that good. But who knows, I've underestimated him before, and he's always proven me wrong.

I think a team who wants a starter will take him. The 5th best RB off the board is still a comp between him and Addai. (Calhoun's 4.65 discounts him)

I hope he doesn't end up have the same problems that Jamal Anderson had with his legs being so big

He is a very productive player and would be a nice pick up in the 4th or 5th round escpecially if Ricky isn't playing next season. Plus, he is an upgrade from Welker in the return game. (Nothing wrong with Welker, but Drew can hit the big play anytime).

Back
Top Bottom