Marv Levy: "I want to coach the Bills again." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marv Levy: "I want to coach the Bills again."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: "I w

Originally posted by dolfan06
and i didn't have to go to college to learn em either!;) :tongue:
Oh, it's glaringly evident that you didn't attend college, much less finish high school;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: &

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Oh, it's glaringly evident that you didn't attend college, much less finish high school;)
lets hear it from MR. 'i can't spell cat right'!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: "I want to coach the Bills a

I'm sorry, you have to give your answer in the form of a question:lol:
Sure...no problem...after spewing that ridiculous idea of shutting out the pats and fins...ending up with the same record as the Dolphins....and how dominant the Bills defense was going to be....how come you still come to this board without admitting how wrong...totally wrong you were...and why would you want to take all those baseless,factless, and all that smack with nothing to back it up TO THE BANK?????...think that is a question..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: "I want to coach the

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

Sure...no problem...after spewing that ridiculous idea of shutting out the pats and fins...ending up with the same record as the Dolphins....and how dominant the Bills defense was going to be....how come you still come to this board without admitting how wrong...totally wrong you were...and why would you want to take all those baseless,factless, and all that smack with nothing to back it up TO THE BANK?????...think that is a question..

just consider the source!:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: "I want to coach the

hey, wasn't the first time I made a bad prediction and it won't be the last.

btw, you shouldn't be talking...After coming off that win over the Cowboys, you guys said you were going to kill the patsies...all those threads the week of dec. 7 about how their luck will run out, and how you guys will avoid a December slump.

Well, you choked again:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: "I want to c

how so? we were .500 in december. you love decembers so much, did the bills even win a game in december? i forget, everytime i looked at the schedule, the bills lost!:D

hey, wasn't the first time I made a bad prediction and it won't be the last.

btw, you shouldn't be talking...After coming off that win over the Cowboys, you guys said you were going to kill the patsies...all those threads the week of dec. 7 about how their luck will run out, and how you guys will avoid a December slump.

First of all you are the first guy to say not all Bills fans said yada yada...so not all Phins fans said we would kill the Pats...
Secondly but most importantly...You made A bad prediction???..A BAD PREDICTION?...you made about 10....you talked more garbage(I do mean garbage)about you would beat the Phins(WRONG)...you would shut out the Phins(Wrong)..you would beat the Pats(hopelessly WRONG)...you would shut out the Pats(OMG WRONG).you would have the same record as the Phins(WRONG once again)...and those educated predictions all came in one post...God knows how many you got wrong in all your other "smack" posts...and of course...every one of those predictions.."YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK!"....look up every one of my posts...not one...not a single one did I predict any beating of the Pats or even the Bills....you...can you say the same?...and Did it take you long enough to come back?...did you walk from Buffalo?????....Glad you told us all that your predictions would be wrong again...so next time you talk out your a%%...I know its just CW not having an idea about predicting anything......just imagine what would have come out of your mouth if Buffalo won....but not to worry...give it a couple of weeks...you will be back to the same old garbage..hoping beyond hope...that everyone here forgets all your guarantees...and BOLD predictions that I know will be followed by your words.....just another BAD prediction by CW...thanks in advance..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also remembered that you said this wasn't the same Bills defense fromearlier in the season...they were better this time(WRONG)...and after disappearing from this board after the loss...you think long and hard about all these "take it to the Bank" gurantees...think long and hard...and you come back with...another December choke....so original..so well thought out and polished....ranks right up there with..."Oh Yeah!!!!":tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Don't worry Nyphinfan, I'll answer for C.W because I'm sure he got lost again on his way back from the last Buff. loss. See, I write these ignorant posts just to bother real football fans who want to have an intelligent forum. I know soo little about my team and and have so little class that I am not man enough to show my face on this board after I have made a jacka** of myself for the 100th time. I make promises that make no sense and if I am wrong......no big deal. I'll show up in a couple of weeks with more idiotic promises. I do this because I have so little information to share with everybody........Oh yeah Dolphin suck...... I hope you feel better NYPHINFAN because this will be the closest response you will get from this gutless C.W because thats how he(or she) operates................I hear crickets chirping....... I hear the wind blowing...........Awfully quiet is'nt it......................BE A MAN, SHOW UP AFTER ALL THE CRAP YOU WROTE..........IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH! I GUESS SO.:fire: :nana:

Originally posted by Phins13
Don't worry Nyphinfan, I'll answer for C.W because I'm sure he got lost again on his way back from the last Buff. loss. See, I write these ignorant posts just to bother real football fans who want to have an intelligent forum. I know soo little about my team and and have so little class that I am not man enough to show my face on this board after I have made a jacka** of myself for the 100th time. I make promises that make no sense and if I am wrong......no big deal. I'll show up in a couple of weeks with more idiotic promises. I do this because I have so little information to share with everybody........Oh yeah Dolphin suck...... I hope you feel better NYPHINFAN because this will be the closest response you will get from this gutless C.W because thats how he(or she) operates................I hear crickets chirping....... I hear the wind blowing...........Awfully quiet is'nt it......................BE A MAN, SHOW UP AFTER ALL THE CRAP YOU WROTE..........IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH! I GUESS SO.:fire: :nana:
:rofl:

He won't answer because he is way too busy trying to explain that by going 6-10...the Bills won out over the Dolphins because they get a better draft pick and new coaches...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ..I am in awe of his intelligence:lol: :lol:

He won't answer because he is way too busy trying to explain that by going 6-10...the Bills won out over the Dolphins because they get a better draft pick and new coaches...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ..I am in awe of his intelligence:lol: :lol:
i had the clown tell me they weren't in last place, the jets were!:lol:

:rolleyes: And all YOU spewed was how the goats were going to be 14-2 and represent the AFC in the s-b this season :roflmao:!!!

And when the goats beat the patsies by 32 points YOU upped the 14-2 to :laughat: undefeated....:goof:

You made a "bad prediction",, :lol:,, c-JERK,, YOU are one gigantic major BAD PREDICTION !!!

Borrowing a phrase from 06 "your mouth is running 100 miles an hour but YOUR brain (in YOUR case c-JERK what little bit there is) is in neutral" ......

:wave:

Marino1983

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: &

And YOU have an education ???????

:yikes:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marv Levy: &

Originally posted by Marino1983

And YOU have an education ???????

:yikes:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983