Marvin Lewis for Dungy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvin Lewis for Dungy

it doesn't make too much..................

difference, who coaches where. the fact remains, al davis is an asshole!
clear.gif

I don't think it will make a big difference. The team that is dumb is Oakland, they refused four picks for a guy who will certainly leave after the next season.

thats al davis for you!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't think it will make a big difference. The team that is dumb is Oakland, they refused four picks for a guy who will certainly leave after the next season.
he's an ass!

Guess the Lewis thing ain't gonna happen, I wonder who the Bucs will get. Seems like more and more owners want to make all the decisions regarding the team. In that case, save your money and don't hire a general manager, or in Jerry Jones case, a coach for that matter.:cool:

i'll try this!

Guess the Lewis thing ain't gonna happen, I wonder who the Bucs will get.

won't even comment on this one. there's an english teacher out there that thinks he knows the in and outs of the written word!:rolleyes:

Ha, ha, just a little southern slang for ya. In Florida, "ain't" is an everyday word. Like, instead of saying "I won't even comment on this one," try "I ain't got nuthin ta say 'bout yer post!":cool: Feels good don't it? :lol: :goof:

it wasn't because of the word ain't!

hell, i use that all the time. it was about the lewis deal. i used the wrong word and somebody tried to hold me to it!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom