Mason Rudolph future Dolphin?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mason Rudolph future Dolphin??

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm think the top 3 or 4 qb's in the 2018 might not be realistic goals for Miami, but someone like Rudolph would be a good pick up. Watched him again last night against Tulsa and would really like to groom him behind Tannehill in 2018. He has a few areas that need to be improved and he benefits from Oklahoma State's offense, but he's one of my players to keep an eye on.

God I hope not.

He's not good

Completed 65 % with 28's and only 4 int's in 2016. If that that's playing poorly I would love to see your version of playing well. Not saying stats are everything, because that Ok. State offense will inflate your numbers. However, he looks pretty good to me.

Ya can the draft gurus tell me why he isn't a top QB prospect? I've watched him this year and guy can ball out

Ya can the draft gurus tell me why he isn't a top QB prospect? I've watched him this year and guy can ball out

I think he's being underrated some, because his arm doesn't match his size. I still think it's good enough, and I'd start considering him in the 3rd.

I think he's being underrated some, because his arm doesn't match his size. I still think it's good enough, and I'd start considering him in the 3rd.
Depending where we are in the draft, i wouldn't mind taking him in the first. I believe next years Draft we will see many QBs in the first. Some may see it as a reach, the kid can throw that football

Back
Top Bottom