Mason Rudolph In 3rd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mason Rudolph In 3rd?

I’d rather nail a QB next year we need LB

Very possible.

I also think DT and OT are in play. Maybe Harrison Phillips, Maurice Hurst (if heart checked out), Tim Settle or Christian/Crosby/Brown could be in play as well.

Just goes to show you that Gase is truly in love with Tannehill. He just better stay healthy this year. By passing on Rudolph it shows that the Fins most likely would have passed on Rosen at 11 as well. They are truly picking positions of need.

Feel kind of bad that we missed out on Rudolph, but I do like the direction the front office is going. White would be my top choice as a developmental guy in the fourth round, but Miami could wait a year on a quarterback too. I feel like defensive tackle is the one big remaining need, although I'd like to get Griffin as well.

For the first time in what seems like forever, Miami will have a legit threat at tight end. That should really help Tannehill, whose never had that type of player. Could keep some drives going and maybe the Dolphins will score more than 20 points a game. Actually, the offense could be pretty good.

Just goes to show you that Gase is truly in love with Tannehill. He just better stay healthy this year. By passing on Rudolph it shows that the Fins most likely would have passed on Rosen at 11 as well. They are truly picking positions of need.
Feel kind of bad that we missed out on Rudolph, but I do like the direction the front office is going. White would be my top choice as a developmental guy in the fourth round, but Miami could wait a year on a quarterback too. I feel like defensive tackle is the one big remaining need, although I'd like to get Griffin as well.

For the first time in what seems like forever, Miami will have a legit threat at tight end. That should really help Tannehill, whose never had that type of player. Could keep some drives going and maybe the Dolphins will score more than 20 points a game. Actually, the offense could be pretty good.
yes I can agree about Rudolph pick. the steelers did not waste no time to get him after our pick...well the only thing we can do is sit back and see if thill17 is man. the front office seem sold on him or Ross want thill17 to stay as qb...

Back
Top Bottom