Match up to watch/Simple key to Bronco-Dolphin game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Match up to watch/Simple key to Bronco-Dolphin game

Simple key to Bronco-Dolphin game

Both teams like to establish the run because both team qbs do better when they aren't forced to throw. FORGET THE RUN. Neither team going to be sucessful running the football. The Broncos are number 2 against the run giving up 61 yards per game. The Dolphins are 4 giving up 82.2 yards per game. It comes down to which qb(Fiedler or Griese) makes the fewer mistakes and who moves the ball more consistantly through the air. Fielder Versus griese. who you think comes out in that one wins the game.

i think fiedler is the better QB because he is riding on confidence...... he also is trying to prove everyone wrong this year and we have a better o-line.......

I said it once and will say it again....... keeping the fans quite is the key to this game......

Actually, I think the QB's are leaning too much on their defense's. If our defense isn't doing well, Jay won't do so good because he tends to feel like the game depends on him alone. Same for Griese.

But overall we need to get into their faces and push them back. We need to win the war in the trenches and man handle their lines. I think if we can win at the line, we can win the game.

4 KEYS TO THE GAME SUNDAY NIGHT...TURNOVERS TURNOVERS TURNOVERS TURNOVERS!!!

After the game with KC, the way to beat us apparently is with a red hot QB and a great TE....so please STOP SHANNON SHARPE! take him away from the game and our chances will be better.

Originally posted by raphinmx
After the game with KC, the way to beat us apparently is with a red hot QB and a great TE....so please STOP SHANNON SHARPE! take him away from the game and our chances will be better.

Greise is far from red hot right now.... but then so was Green before they played us. However, Sharpe is certainly no Gonzo... to say he's lost a step due to age, would be an understatement. Don't write him off, but he's not the same TE he was when Elway was around...
I still say... run the damn football! Yes, they have a fantastic run D, but stick to the game plan, maybe Ricky's the one that can wear them down.... laying the game on Jay's shoulders, before it even starts, spells another loss....

"Rod Smith seperated his shoulder yesterday against San Deigo, but will play. The question is how effective will a hobbled Smith be against Miami's all pro corners?"

That's the funniest thing I've ever read. I don't know too many people that run on their shoulders, so I'm not sure why he'd be hobbling around....but hey, what do I know?

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco
"Rod Smith seperated his shoulder yesterday against San Deigo, but will play. The question is how effective will a hobbled Smith be against Miami's all pro corners?"

That's the funniest thing I've ever read. I don't know too many people that run on their shoulders, so I'm not sure why he'd be hobbling around....but hey, what do I know?
well he ain't doing any cartwheels ag. us ;) :lol:

how about JT vs Denvers OL

(On if Denver’s offensive line is continuing to do some of the things that have lead to people calling them dirty) “I think every offensive line has a little bit of dirt in them. Denver, they’re down right muddy sometimes, and everybody knows it around the league. They have cracked down a little bit on it and fined some of those guys and they cut back on it somewhat. But just watching film this morning I saw some blocks that weren’t quite within the rules of the game, but it’s not going to get called. You have got to go out there and play and what better way of shutting them up than getting off a block and making a play.â€Â

(On if he hopes the referees will penalize Denver’s line) “Rules are always broken in a game. There is holding every play. Offensive guys will tell you there is pass interference every play, too. You just have to go out there play. You can’t worry about the rules and about the refs and whether or not it’s being called.â€Â

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2286

By hobbled, he didn't mean limping, he meant not healthy. That would concern me though. Our corners play a lot of bump-and-run, and are very physical at the line of scrimmage. Can Rod Smith battle that with a bum shoulder?

If it's that big of an issue, they'll just put Rod in motion so he can't be bumped off the line. I don't think it'll be a big deal either way, he found a way to be open on every play and be the go-to guy last season with a stress fracture in one ankle and a sprain in the other.....he's one tough SOB who finds a way to play (and be effective) through pain.

Well acording to his website, Ricky the Predator plays with a seperated shoulder all year and he already seperated it early this year... doesn't seem to bother him.

You guys weren't supposed to answer them...the point to all the questions was to let them be answered on the field not the message board...but either or they got us talking which is good right :) Also, hobbled was the wrong word I suppose...hurting or injured would have been better, but unless you are a whiny bronco fan you knew what i meant ;). Also, I was refering to his blocking ability and ability to recover once Madison/Surtian shuck him hard off the line. Perosnally I don't find it to be too much a factor because if it was...he wouldn't be playing but it was just a quesiton that popped into my head at that moment.

Another one could be the weather. Miami is a historically warm weathered team...it is supposed to be butt cold this weekend...will it affect them?
:monkey: into Broncos fan's mouths

Back
Top Bottom