Matt Burke Is A F’ing Joke!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Burke Is A F’ing Joke!!!

risskybzns

Active Roster
Reaction score
How can you blame the players when the defense is always in the wrong position!!
Edelman uncovered on 3rd down!WTF
On and on.
Hard to watch.

Haha, Edelman had so much time that no one was around he he starts crying ahead. What a joke this is!

He is so bad.. Terrible scheme.. Edelman had time to roll ahead

he is, and gase is a joke for keeping this **** bag around. its an embarassment

Seriously, if Matt Burke is still employed after this game, I want them all gone. Tannebaum, Gase, every single idiot.

Seriously, if Matt Burke is still employed after this game, I want them all gone. Tannebaum, Gase, every single idiot.

I had said that firing Burke before the end of the season wouldn’t get us anything. I stand corrected

I agree.

But how's the Pats defensive coordinator doing against our 29th ranked offense?

Cornell Armstrong and Walt Aikens are playing real defensive snaps. That situation is ****ed anyway and then you have Burke being incompetent on top of it. The perfect storm.

Last edited:
Cornell Armstrong and Walt Aikens are playing real defensive snaps. That situation is ****ed anyway and then your have Burke being incompetent on top of it. The perfect storm.

Don't forget the head guy in charge of it all. Leader of the **** storm Adam Gase.

The truth is we need to hit on our next GM and Head Coach or more of the same will continue.

BURKE IS WELL BEYOND A ****ING JOKE!!! Stuff him in a Locker at halftime..

Back
Top Bottom