Matt Roth is a BEAST! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth is a BEAST!

ciscoholgate

Winning is a Habit
Reaction score
I watched Matt play against Arizona State in Tempe in 2004 and let me tell you, I saw a man among boys who had a motor to never quite and played with such passion. Fast forward four years later and he is the same guy. I knew when we drafted him he had the potential to be a great player. He has strength, quickness, smarts and above all HEART. The guy is non stop, in on every play and never quits. Just wait until he gets better in the passing scheme and he will have some INTs.

Just here to say he is going to be a freat player and Miami needs to extend him at the end of the season. Oh yeah I got my Roth jersey after the second game when we were 0-2 and since then we are 2-0 since I bought it. Lets go Fins and keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, but you sound a tad like his agent!

Seriously, it's great to see him use his strength and power to blow-up plays and abuse the QB. He's certainly a stud at the point of attack and plays with superior leverage.

The guy is also probably the baddest sob on our team and can intimidate...

I watched him play Michigan at the big house and also was very impressed. I've been waiting for him to impress me since he's been here, finally he's starting to as a fin.

Back
Top Bottom