Matt Roth News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth News

dolphinron

Active Roster
Reaction score
"Matthew Roth, 35, of the 5500 block of Dunham Road, Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence, driving without insurance and failing to signal at 11:57 p.m. May 11 at Route 83 and St. Charles Road."

This happened in Roth's hometown of Villa Park/border of Elmhurst. This is his age also so must be him. Absolutely amazing how you can be sacking Tom Brady one moment and then only 35 years old and now probably broke since he is driving around with no insurance allegedly. He is back to his old ways. Last place ya wanna be is hanging around Villa Park. That town is loserville. I know I grew up there.

https://patch.com/illinois/elmhurst/battery-duis-elmhurst-arrests

Last edited:
Incidently, Villa Park in the UK is full of losers too!

What happened? I remember his hype over here years ago, then I remember seeing him on another team, now this.

Dude had a few good games for us. Def has the headcase vibe. I doubt him and drinking go well together. Hope he gets help

I always liked him, seemed like he had fire if I remember, or maybe just a firey tattoo. I tried to google it, but wasn't he the one that had drama surrounding him saying he was in a boat accident and had to swim like 30 miles through the atlantic ocean to get home?

Incidently, Villa Park in the UK is full of losers too!

What happened? I remember his hype over here years ago, then I remember seeing him on another team, now this.
He had alcohol issues before we drafted him. This isn't surprising .

I always liked him, seemed like he had fire if I remember, or maybe just a firey tattoo. I tried to google it, but wasn't he the one that had drama surrounding him saying he was in a boat accident and had to swim like 30 miles through the atlantic ocean to get home?

I think that's rob konrad

Back
Top Bottom