Matt Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth

PhinCrazy82

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OK guys maybe I should give Matt Roth a chance before I start bashing on him. He did have a hell of a career at Iowa and he seems like hes a harder worker.

I'm still hoping that there is a chance that we could get Ricky back, i think he could give lots of guidance to Ronnie and help him to be a great running back. If he wouldn't keep him im sure we could find someone to trade for him..atleast we would get something...

I wish that we would have been able to pick up Kyle Orton in the draft, I think he has a tremendous upside to him....lots of people were sleeping on him after he got hurt. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt and his team finished the season a little better then he would have been in the position that Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers were.

OK guys maybe I should give Matt Roth a chance before I start bashing on him. He did have a hell of a career at Iowa and he seems like hes a harder worker.

I'm still hoping that there is a chance that we could get Ricky back, i think he could give lots of guidance to Ronnie and help him to be a great running back. If he wouldn't keep him im sure we could find someone to trade for him..atleast we would get something...

I wish that we would have been able to pick up Kyle Orton in the draft, I think he has a tremendous upside to him....lots of people were sleeping on him after he got hurt. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt and his team finished the season a little better then he would have been in the position that Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers were.

Huh?? I thought this was a thread about Matt Roth !!!!!!

First of all, welcome!!!
I have to disagree on some of your points though. Why would you want to bash Matt Roth?? have you seen this guy play?? He was projected as a 1srt rd talent in many mock draft. Also, why would you want Ricky to give Ronnie "Lots of guidance" Ricky has social-phobia disorder so he isnt a "let me take you under the wing and show you the ropes" kind of guy. Besides his drug problems, he is more of a loner introverted type of guy. If you have read anything about Saban's philosophy as how the team will be run do you think he wants Ricky to give Ronnie lots of guidance????

What on earth can Ricky teach Ronnie? How to grow his own weed? Ronnie will be a great runningback WITHOUT Ricky.

PhinCrazy82 said:

what ever you do, do not bash Matt Roth
if ricky comes back he needs to be traded for someone that will help are team not help fuc it up
ricky would guide him right to the bong dumbas$:yell:

PhinCrazy82 said:

and I prefer mustard to ketchup on my hamburgers.

This should have focused on Matt Roth. Now we all the sudden have ricky giving ronnie "guidance" (Son, make sure you don't get seeds in there, roll it nice and tight). What gives.

Back
Top Bottom