Matt Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
believe it or not guys this is the guy that im most excited about after ronnnie... seeing how relentless he is in the tapes and probably facing gallery in practice the last couple of years... i think this guy is the real steal of the draft.. cause if im not mistaken many mock drafts had him in the first round...

Believe it or not that is pretty much the concensus around here already ;)

The question is, who out there is MORE intrigued with Roth than Ronnie Brown. For now, count me among that lot...

ckparrothead said:
Believe it or not that is pretty much the concensus around here already ;)

The question is, who out there is MORE intrigued with Roth than Ronnie Brown. For now, count me among that lot...

CK I don't agree with some of your'e posts (though I am one who doesn't feel I have to argue with someone if they have a different opinion than mine)
I am totaly with you on this one. Roth has all apearances of being a beast of a totaly different kind. This guy is a player,he doesn't seem to be in it for fame or fortune just purely for the love of the game.
I think he will be a starter on day one and a great asset to our beloved phins.

Yeah I agree, I can honestly say watching his yahoo highlight reel gave me chills. This guy has one of the most explosive first steps I've seen, and considering he's not all that fast, that is quite an accomplishment. You know the guy is special, when he jumps out at you on the highlight film. You don't know the guys numbers (cuz you can't see them), and you don't know him well enough to recognize a blur across the screen, yet if you can guess which guy is him, just by how incredibly quick he moves off the ball and the moves he's pulling, that tells me right there...this guy is going to be insane in the NFL. I just hope he keeps that attitude under wraps, doesn't cost stupid penalties.

Honestly I think the guy could end up better than David Pollack.

you seen that video of him in yahoo... did you see when the camera to a close up to his face... wow... he looked like he was ready to play..

im from iowa and saw roth play the last four years, this guy's work ethic and intensity makes him as close to a can't miss as you'll find in any draft!! i can also give you my word he will exceed any expectations we have for him!!:D

In the video that is on yahoo, they have a clip of him going up against Michigan. That was from 2003. The #77 that he tossed aside in a couple of those clips is Tony Pape.

In a few years he will dominate games as soon as he has a number I am ordering a jersey
Matt Roth:whip2: Tom Brady

Back
Top Bottom