Maurice Stovall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maurice Stovall

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
If he declares what round do you guys think he will get picked?

Nappy Roots said:
hes a senior. he'll probably go somewhere in 3rd or 4th round IMO.

would he be someone you would want to draft

I wouldn't want him. I would put him in the class of Marty Booker, just a possession receiver with good size.

weisdolphins said:
would he be someone you would want to draft

sure. hes a big target with pretty good hands, before his senior year he dropped way to many balls, but hes improved in that area. his routes are sloppy though, and hes not quick with his routes and cuts, so hes going to have trouble getting very open in the NFL. If he can learn to use his big body at the next level, crisp his routes up, and continue to work on his hands, he could develope into a pretty good possesion WR. Booker is getting older and we will need a possesion WR later on. Id draft him in the 4th probably if he is there and we dont do anything for our WR position in free agency.

NorthFloridaFin said:
I wouldn't want him. I would put him in the class of Marty Booker, just a possession receiver with good size.

Yes marty booker, the possesion reciever that leads our team in YPC:shakeno: .

About Stovall, I don't think he has the speed or aggressive qualities I want in a WR. Personally, I say pass..

stovall had a great senior after a awfull junior year...was know to drop many balls in traffic before this year..ha s great hands and size... say he proble be taken in 3rd rd...but if he was still there in the 4th i take him..we have to many holes to fill in the secondary and ol and qb pos wich must be addressed in the 1st two rounds with either cutler or jacobs ...

in the 3rd/4th round sure.

He's got great size at 6'5, and still has loads of potential (eventhough he was a senior, he just turned 20)

Back
Top Bottom